Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Inspirational Quotes and Sayings

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."

"It's no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."

"There is only one duty, only one safe course, and that is to try to be right."

"This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure."

"I have witnessed the tremendous energy of the masses. On this foundation it is possible to accomplish any task whatsoever."

"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision."

"I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph."

"I thank fate for having made me born poor. Poverty taught me the true value of the gifts useful to life."

"Work is nothing but the slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great images in whose presence [His Or Her] heart first opened."

"I demolish my bridges behind me - then there is no choice but forward."

"Never keep a line of retreat: it is a wretched invention."

No comments:

Post a Comment